Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ah Sa's sings live again, takes several deep breaths feels nervous

Earlier at TVB's Battle of the Singing Stars 2012, Ah Sa's live performance was below standards as she got off-key and didn't have enough air. Last night, she does another live performance on JSG. Her boyfriend William Chan was also recording for a separate episode of JSG as well. Ah Sa did not smile much, clearly showing her heavy emotions. When she stepped in the recording studio, fans cheered for her nonstop, but Ah Sa was still rather nervous and took several deep breaths when she stepped on stage. During her performance, Ah Sa recovered and performed the entire song before taking a final deep breath of relief.

In the last several days, there had been a lot of comments on Ah Sa's live performance, some supported her, while others wanted to bring her down. She frankly expressed she cannot be brought down that easily. She said: "I learn from the [constructive] criticisms and filter the [destructive] criticisms. (Feeling really stressed?) I already don't want to think about that word." Earlier her singing teacher Teresa Carpio expressed her company also has responsibility that she doesn't get enough sleep or enough to eat. She said: "I don't just learn singing from her, but she is also my mental coach. I hope I can do better. I think giving it some time and effort, it will be ok! What I'm most unhappy about is reporters calling my teacher."

After recording on JSG, Ah Sa frankly expressed she was so nervous on stage that one of her hands grabbed her other hand, and constantly told herself not to be scared. When asked how she felt when she got through the performance? She said: "Don't say that, give me some space and time."

Ah Sa's boyfriend William directly said Ah Sa is feeling pressure, but to avoid affecting her, he won't be going into the studio to support her. He said: "After all today she sang better, I am confident. Don't give her a death sentence just based on that one time." When Ah Sa later learned that her boyfriend having confidence on her, she nodded: "mm!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More