Monday, July 23, 2012

Kenneth Ma gets punished to brush teeth with shrimp paste

Kenneth Ma, Fala Chen and Samantha Ko were recording an episode of Sammy Leung (Sam Mei) and Kitty Yuen's (Siu Yee) new game show Fantastic Oddities of Southeast Asia (千奇百怪東南亞). Kenneth lost in the game and was penalized to brush his teeth with shrimp paste, but he had a complaint on Sammy: "He deliberately made me lose and only goes easy on the beauties. Luckily, when I get back to shooting later, I don't have any kiss scenes, otherwise with my bad breath, people will definitely dislike me."

This is Fala's first time on a Q & A game show, she refuted Kenneth's complaint: "I even got their names mixed up, I called them 'Sam Yee, Siu Mei', why would Sammy go easy on me?." Samantha just published a book at the Book Fair, and expressed initially she invited Sammy to help her write the preface for her new book, but he declined, so she doesn't believe Sammy was being biased in the game: "Instead Fala helped me write it." Fala praised Samantha's good literature and she also hopes to publish her own book too.

This year at the Book Fair, there was a Lengmo who had a completely nude photo book. Kenneth expressed: "That is too over, next year there should be an adult section at the Book Fair, put all the lengmos there. When asked if Kenneth interested in checking the book out? He said: "No interest, too disgusting. I am a normal pervert, but they (lengmos) could only attract the abnormal perverts." Samantha and Fala expressed it's a bad influence on the children, Fala said: "That's their personal freedom, they weren't forced to do it, they chose to do it themselves, but it shouldn't be allowed at the Book Fair."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More