Saturday, July 7, 2012

Evergreen Mak has to perform 'CHOK', shouts in fear

Evergreen Mak and Stephen Au were on CRHK to guest star in radio programme Eighteenth Floor Block C(18樓C座). Evergreen laughed and said he has encountered his greatest challenge since his entry into the industry on TVB's comedic variety show (反轉三周半). Evergreen said: "On the show, I have to make a spoof and perform Raymond Lam's CHOK. I even have to do the dance too. I don't have talent in this area, so I'm really afraid!"

When speaking of TVB stopping all broadcast of the 2012 Summer Olympics, and will use Evergreen's Ghetto Justice to steal the Olympics' ratings. Evergreen shouted its a pity: "Although technology is so advanced now, but it's a little disappointing that it won't be broadcast. As for the ratings, I believe HK audience enjoys watching TV series, also the Ghetto Justice crew really sparked well. I'm not worried about the ratings at all!"

Stephen Au expressed he's trying to book time everywhere to hold his stand-up comedy show. He also expressed that for some odd reason TVB stopped him from shooting series, "The drama department randomly said I don't have to shoot dramas anymore, and wanted me to be a program host, but they didn't tell me the reason."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More