Friday, July 27, 2012

Alex Fong & Yoyo Mung at 'A Great Way to Care II' Costume Fitting

Alex Fong, Yoyo Mung, Edwin Siu and Aimee Chan attended the costume fitting for TVB new series A Great Way to Care II. Lead actress Tavia Yeung was absent, but was miserably teased by Alex. He took her latest rumor to joke with, he said: "Perhaps she's still in Korea enjoying and recharging. (With Him Law?) I'm not sure, but that's not bad! Career is good, and love life is good too!"

It's been three years since Alex been in a TVB series, and coming back to shoot this sequel is to return the 'series debt'. He reveals this is the last series in his contract: "I hope to be able to renew my contract with TVB. I want to spend more time in HK to be with my wife and daughter." When asked if he feels pity that Myolie and Bosco broke up? Alex said: "It is life experience, if not dating, then have to marry."

When speaking of Bosco's love affair with Ada Lin and in the recent years, HK male artists have been finding girlfriends in Mainland? Alex said: "I like to work in Mainland too. I think they have some fame in Mainland, and won't dare to mess around. Young people going out for a drink is very normal. We all know I am a father, so I don't have this type of trouble." He expressed lascivious young people are normal: "I was like that in the past too. If not, then it's hard to be in this industry."

Yoyo plays a psychiatrist in the series, she laughed and said she used her boyfriend Ekin Cheng's concert ticket in exchange for knowledge from her cousin's husband, who is a real psychiatrist. Yoyo believed Myolie and Bosco's break up is just part of their personal live experience. In reality, it is only the two of them that knows what's really going on, the most important is the happiness of the two. "I also had my 7 year itch, but Ekin and I are still doing well."

Aimee Chan hopes to steal tips from Alex, and praised he's the HK version of Richard Gere. She hopes her boyfriend Moses won't be jealous: "They are both very man and handsome." Aimee felt pity that Bosco and Myolie broke up. She has faith in her boyfriend: "Love should not have regulations, fate will decide everything."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More