Friday, July 27, 2012

Ada Lin cries: "I'm not Bosco Wong/Myolie Wu's Third Party"

TVB Siu Sangs Bosco Wong, Ron Ng and Raymond Lam have been entangled by their romances. Myolie Wu ended her 8 year relationship with Bosco, but emphasized she didn't have a third party, but never defended Bosco on whether he had a third party or not. It has been rumored that Bosco is a playboy, yesterday only his mother was seen out shopping alone, Bosco did not go out anywhere. Because Mainland actress Ada Liu Yan was rumored to have sparked love with Bosco after collaborating with him the drama Bread Tree Woman (麵包樹上的女人), it was rumored she was the third party. Even during the sensitive period, Ada still made a trip to Hong Kong, making people wonder if she's trying to show her authority? It turns out, she coincidentally came to HK to shoot a new film, but when she learned the situation has developed into a severe stage, with over 4,000 Myolie and Bosco fans scolding her on Weibo. Feeling innocent, Ada was left with no choice, but to personally clarify herself.

Usually, Ada is frequently dressed sexily, but yesterday she was dressed more conservatively when she met with the press. She looked like a completely different person. She expressed, it cannot be because she's dressed sexily for work, that she's definitely the third party. Ada said she already has a boyfriend, who isn't in the industry. Their relationship is stabled and simple. At this time, Ada started crying as she spoke: "I just feel so wronged and innocent, nor do I know why there are such speculations. My boyfriend treats me very well. I cannot let him suffer shame like this."

She said: "Even my friends said its wrong, I just went there for two days of shooting. I don't understand why such news would circulate." Asked if she thinks Bosco is a playboy? She said: "I do not know him well at all, how can I comment? Also, whatever I say now will just be taking out of proportion. We have never met before nor do we have any interactions outside of filming." As for HK actors dating Mainland actresses, usually she gets blamed for trying to get publicity and overnight fame? She said: "I want to say, you may be popular in HK, but not necessarily in Mainland. I am popular in Mainland, and have productions that people know me in. I don't need to get publicity at all." Ada said in tears: "I am not a third party, nor do I want to be the so-called goddess. This time, I just feel so hurt, therefore I must personally clarify. I am just a hardworking simple Mainland actress. Even if I look sexy, it is just for work. I hope this matter can end now."

As Myolie has never clarified if there was a third party? Ada denied: "Myolie Wu never said I was the third party either. I have zero rumors in Mainland, never have I had rumors with other artists. I also don't go out for karaoke or drinking. How can I become someone's third party? I honestly can't understand that." Although she's been dragged into the water, she still defended Bosco and Myolie. She expressed Myolie and Bosco are victims as well. Bosco is getting scolded, while Myolie is suffering as well. Everyone should really let the two of them handle their matters and hope to end this 'third party' business as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More