Monday, July 9, 2012

KARA’s Seungyeon hospitalized with acute anemia

On the 7th, KARA‘s Seungyeon was hospitalized for headaches and dizziness, all symptoms of acute anemia. KARA was planning to visit Singapore on the 8th to promote their perfume ‘K5J‘. Unfortunately, due to Seungyeon’s hospitalization, only four members will be attending the event in Singapore.

Seungyeon has been suffering from headaches during her recent promotions and as the headaches got worse before leaving for Singapore, she told her agency and has been receiving regular treatment. However, her symptoms got worse and Seungyeon had to cancel her schedules and be hospitalized so she could get complete rest.

Through her agency, Seungyeon stated, “I feel sorry that I can’t keep my promise with fans abroad. I tried to pull off my schedule by going to the hospital and getting treatment[IV], but I’m sad that it didn’t work out. I’ll do my best to rest and get treatment so I can regain my health quickly.

KARA will return from their signature perfume promotions in Singapore on the 11th and the members will focus on individual activities for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More