Friday, July 27, 2012

Ron Ng denies being a two-timer; 'Miss Wealthy' exposes the evidence

Lately, Ron Ng has been troubled continuously by his relationship with Mainland 35F girlfriend Viann Zhang. It was rumored he's a two-timer, dating a wealthy girl outside of the industry, while being with Viann. Yesterday, Miss Wealthy wasn't willing to let Ron see her as a 'playmate', so she exposed a sexual SMS, an ambiguous voice recording and topless photos. Looks like Ron is in serious trouble again.

The report said Miss Wealthy started dating Ron last year, but at the time he was dating Viann Zhang too. Miss Wealthy became the girlfriend that can't be in the light, their dates would just be at home. Ron sent a lustful SMS to her and asked to exchange topless photos of themselves. A sound recording leaked and the voice sounded like Ron. In the recording, the man wanted her to: "Take a picture of yourself in a pink underwear and let me see."

Viann, dumped by Ron, took advantage of this opportunity and posted on Weibo yesterday: "The most frightening is the thing that you have always insisted on believing; One day the truth uncovers in front of you. That's good, I can see it earlier..." Sounds like an implication of something.

Yesterday Ron was shooting on location for TVB new series Seasons of Love. When he saw reporters at the scene, he appeared calm, and took initiative to respond to the Miss Wealthy rumors. Ron admitted he knows Miss Wealthy, but they have never dated before. As for what Miss Wealthy said, it is not the truth. He stressed he never dated her and she even called him once to say sorry. Miss Wealthy also promised to clarify the recording was a misunderstanding.

When asked if, according to the report, the SMS he sent of the bed and topless photos were actually sent by him personally? Ron did not deny: "I saw the report too. She knew this incident would cause awkwardness for me, so she already apologized to me and promised she will come out to clarify the whole issue." He avoided to say if he really did send her those SMS: "I don't want to respond too much!" When asked if he'll be more careful next time when making new friends? Ron said: "I don't do a background check when I make friends."

As for ex-girlfriend Viann scolding that the true side of him has been uncovered? Ron expressed Viann does not know the inside story and he will not explain any further. "I am not a two-timer, nor have I dated Miss Wealthy. Viann refused to listen to my explanation, it is just a misunderstanding." When asked if he's still friends with Viann? Ron did not want to respond any more. He said he was absent from the Triumph in the Skies II costume fitting because of an old cramp, and it is not because he was avoiding reporters. Now that he broke up with Viann, has his emotions been affected? "I am not going to talk too much about my personal matters. I have to focus on work."

When asked about Raymond Lam and Bosco Wong's rumors with Mainland actresses, feeling helpless himself, Ron kept his mouth shut. It was rumored Kate Tsui has been getting closer to him, Ron expressed there is no such thing: "Even for breakfast, we have different taste."

As for Kate, she careless about Ron and Viann's relationship, but regarding to their rumors, Kate said: "Impossible. I am only worried about Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong now. I sent an SMS to comfort Myolie." It was said the three TVB Siu Sangs are falling into Mainland actresses' love traps. Kate laughed and said she will really reflect on this.

Today (7/26th), Viann posted a photo of her "RON" tattoo on Weibo and said: "Today I discovered the truth and cried. Why did you treat me like that? But on second thoughts, this is how I can really let go. The girl that once ran to the tattoo studio, has died. As I will rebirth with fire because I have met a good person. Thank you, 'Good Person'. Washed away the tattoo, I am living again."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More