Monday, July 23, 2012

Jessica Hsuan afraid to die, turns down CTI's offer; Reveals 'Tiger Cubs' Sequel

Yesterday Jessica Hsuan appeared for an interview on the radio station. She reveals TVB has approached her to discuss shooting a sequel to Tiger Cubs. She said: "We did discuss the sequel, TVB wanted me to sign 1 year contract! (Get a pay raise?) Didn't discuss in that detail, still very preliminary. I'm not even sure when the sequel of Tiger Cubs will start shooting, who the lead actor is, I don't know anything yet!" When speaking of Tiger Cubs' ending, where it was exposed she's going to die? She replied: "Really? How so! If I die, how will there be a sequel?"

Also, she discloses Ricky Wong once asked her to shoot a travel show for CTI: "They wanted the show to be more intense and exciting, and wanted me to go to Vanuatu and explore the active volcanoes there! Because I'm afraid to die, so I turned it down. If I was 20 years younger, I would do it! (Did they asked you to shoot series for them?) Yeah we discussed that too, but the scripts were cops and robbers again. I want to try something I haven't done before as my 'first cannon' after leaving TVB."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More