Friday, July 27, 2012

Yugi Lin reveals her relationship with Raymond Lam: "A Playboy Film King"

After the 'Raymond-Mavis Bed Photo Incident', in order to avoid further damaging his image, Raymond Lam turned low-key, until a few days ago when rumors broke out with newcomer 18 year old Karena Ng. Yesterday new rumors circulated stating that Raymond actually has a secret girlfriend, Mainland online goddess Liu Yugi (劉羽琦).

It was understood, last September (2011), Raymond met Yugi at a birthday party in Beijing. A person from the industry introduced them, and they exchanged phone numbers. Raymond sent SMS to Yugi and quickly tried to pursue her. Love sparked immediately between them. Late last year, Yugi celebrated Christmas in Raymond's hometown, Xiamen and even met his parents. Yesterday reporters contacted Raymond about his new romance, he responded through his manager: "Honestly, I don't really know her. Whatever she says, I will not respond."

Miserably hurt by Raymond for saying he didn't know her well, Yugi accepted a phone interview and made a few cold laughs: "There were some friends that told me before he's a real playboy. I have now realized that he's not a good person. (Last year you spent Christmas with him?) That time, he treated me very well, often taking initiative in asking me out. I don't want to mention this person again. He is not important. I did SMS with him, but I don't want make it a big deal, so I didn't make it public. I just want to say, he is not a good man!" She emphasized Raymond never directly say to break up, but he clearly knew she was in HK shooting, and didn't even give her one call.

Slept with Raymond?

When asked where they usually met? Yugi said: "Because we are very low-key, so I have to meet him at his house. (Did you and Raymond sleep together?) You guys go ask him what we did at his house!" She expressed because Raymond loved to be low-key, so they never took any sexual photos, but Yugi knew exactly where things were at Raymond's home. What she remembers most was his bedroom was filled with toys for boys. As for the photo that circulated on Weibo earlier this year, was it taken at Raymond's house? She expressed she will not respond. When asked if she's disappointed in Raymond? She said: "Not really disappointed, I just think he's a film king, and I don't want these things to affect his work."

Yugi's manager expressed she was on a day off yesterday, and she lost her cell phone, so she had been unable to contact her. Yugi's manager said she never gets involved with her artists' personal lives. She only learned about Yugi's relationship with Raymond when she saw the report yesterday, and is still trying to contact her to see what's going on.

Meanwhile, yesterday ex-rumored girlfriend Rose Chan attended an event and when asked about Yugi's comments on Raymond being a playboy? Rose asked: "Why are you asking me? My rumor with him was so long ago. (Do you think he's a playboy?) I'm not aware, but whether if he's a playboy or not, just ask him. I know I'm not one."

Mavis Pan: Watch and You'll See

Ex-girlfriend Mavis Pan accepted a phone interview yesterday. When asked about her ex's latest rumors with Yugi Lin and Karena Ng? Once she heard the question, she criticized: "He's the past, that type of person is not worthy of being talked about. (Do you think he's a cheater?) Just watch and you'll see. Time will prove everything." Mavis said she has seen Yugi once at a public event, and does not have much of an impression on her. She said: "I already have no feelings for Raymond whatsoever. Whoever he's with, it is none of my business."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More