Friday, July 27, 2012

Kenneth Ma no fate to meet Mainland girls, likes to be practical

Yesterday Kenneth Ma attended a Mini Cooper event. When speaking of Ron Ng's rumors, that he has another secret wealthy girlfriend and even asked her to send him a SMS of her undressing? Kenneth supported Ron: "I don't know about this issue at all. Ron is handsome on the outside and looks like a playboy, but he's not like that. I usually make more dirty jokes than he does."

Ron, Raymond Lam and Bosco Wong have all fell into Mainland actresses love traps? Kenneth said: "I haven't had the opportunity to meet any Mainland actresses, but I think its normal for men to like women. There is no separation of what location or area." Kenneth laughed and said he's a practical person, and definitely won't be in non-serious relationships. "I am not saying I'm not a pervert, but if I don't have feelings for a girl, then I'll feel it's a waste of time and money to go out with her." Asked if he'll be practical and meet a wealthy girl? He said: "No, if the girl has money, then I would be really stressed. I'm afraid people may say I'm living off of her. I like to give more than receive, it's happier like that. Both sides putting effort would be better."

What about Myolie and Bosco's break up? Kenneth praised Myolie's professionalism. "It's a pity they broke up. I'm currently shooting Seasons of Love with her, and she has not let her emotions affect her. I haven't seen her cry. We chat and laugh, nothing different." He smiled and said if necessary, he can introduce guys to her. "But, Myolie has such good qualities. She has many to choose from, no need to rush."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More