Friday, July 20, 2012

Kathy Chow wants to be her sister Niki's substitute when she films

Famous model Kathy Chow, her sister Niki Chow, Jessica C. and Jacqueline Chong attended an event for hair care brand Kerastase yesterday. The sisters, Kathy and Niki, attended the event as a team and expressed they were pleased with the paycheck. Asked if they'll sign under the same manager too? Kathy suddenly laughed and said: "I always say when Niki films, I can be her substitute, like for camera angles at a distance or the shots from the back." Niki heard her sister's comment and said: "She's a very expensive substitute, maybe even more expensive than me!" Niki expressed she once thought of inviting her sister to participate in her MV. She said: "I thought which handsome guy could I get to pair up with my sister, someone that matches her. I'll sing and direct the MV myself, and also she never been in a MV before, so her first time must be given to me! (Why didn't it work out?) Couldn't find the right guy to match my sister or maybe I should of asked Julien (Kathy's boyfriend), he has the talent for comedy." Niki also attended another event yesterday and revealed she hopes to compose her own song: "The theme will probably be about love, can't get out of it, but I won't turn my love story into a song."

Earlier, Niki joined Richie Ren's entertainment company and was called a traitor. She clarified yesterday that she still has a very good relationship with TVB. She said: "My relationship with TVB have always been good, we still have a contract. (Per-series contract?) Yes! What's most important is we will still collaborate, so I don't understand why there are such reports and rumors." When asked why Virgina Lok didn't support her on the day she signed with Richie Ren? She sighed and explained: "Miss Lok initially said she would be coming, and I also agreed to hold a press conference at TVB, but our schedules clashed that day, so she wasn't able to come! After all, we still have communication!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More