Saturday, July 21, 2012

Raymond Lam claims he looks matured, not due to plastic surgery

Artistes in showbiz are continuously publishing books at the Book Fair, Raymond Lam joins in on the lively atmosphere,as well, launching his full photo book collection IT'S LF published by TVB Weekly. The photo book is a collection of all the photos he has taken in the last 10+ years that he's been in showbiz. Those who have followed Raymond over the years can see his 'life changes'. Raymond's facial appearance is often questioned as difference are seen in his looks today compared to the past. This time, there is no need to speculate any further because Raymond allowed fans to personally examine him. He confidently said: "I don't think there are changes, even if there are, it's just that I've matured."

IT'S LF documents the photos back when Raymond was still in the TVB Artistes Training Class, his foolish and behaved look, to today, where he transforms into a matured handsome man. Since his debut, Raymond has participated in over 30 modern and costume series.

Yesterday, Raymond held he autograph session at the Book Fair, where over 200 fans were there to support him. Raymond said: "Early this year, we started the project to publish a photo book documenting my acting career, from all the series and films I've been in. I think from my debut until now, I have a different image, sometimes I looked chubbier and other times I looked thinner. My image changes, can be witnessed from my growth."

When asked if he's worried fans may discover the changes of his appearance (suggesting plastic surgery) through this photo book? He suddenly had a huge reaction and asked reporters: "Change? You have watched me grow, my looks haven't changed right? I don't think anything changed, even if there are, I look mature now. Perhaps I'm already over 30 years old, especially this year, my acting career and image are much more matured!" He explained its because of his recent series that he grew a mustache, its just a coincidence, and he did not deliberately tried to change his appearance.

Raymond modestly expressed he's not a good writer, and he does not dare to write his own book, but the contents in his photo book are definitely his own words. He also exposed its been over 10 years since he's been to the Book Fair and really hoped to take a look around, but unfortunately there are just too many people.

Recently, it has been widely rumored that Ron Ng and Viann Zhang broke up, as Ron's good friend, Raymond expressed he's unsure of the situation, he said: "I haven't been in touch with him, so I don't know what's going on. Usually we rarely talk about our love lives. I'm not sure at all." Does he believe a long distance relationship is hard to maintain? "Don't ask me, ask Ron!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More