Sunday, July 1, 2012

Janet Chow indirectly admits she's 2 months pregnant

Today is Timmy Hung's birthday, but there won't be any special celebration nor will he be spending the day with his wife Janet Chow. He'll probably be doing the same as previous years, and just have dinner with a large group of friends. He'll be celebrating with good friend Angela Tong, whose birthday is just the day before his. He laughed: "I really don't want to celebrate with Angela Tong every year, she's so annoying. I hope she'll marry Chin Kar Lok soon and just have children of her own. I heard they plan on getting married next year."

Yesterday Timmy attended an event and was asked if the rumor of his wife's 2 months pregnancy is true? He said: "Waiting for my wife's report! There's no reason for me to check on her (referring to her menstrual cycle)." Reporters contacted Janet to confirm, she indirectly admitted: "Still checking! (Check for that long?) I don't know! If I can say, I will say it! (Eating more?) I will! Last month I already gained 10 pounds, but that's no problem, prepared to have a baby! Carrying the baby would be more stabled too! (Have you vomited?) Not that fast! (Does your father-in-law, Sammo Hung, know yet?) How can I tell him, that is Timmy's responsibility."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More