Friday, July 6, 2012

Ruco Chan makes it clear, its impossible to date Selena Li

Selena Li, Ruco Chan and Lee Yee Man had their end-of-filming celebration in Cheung Chau for the new TVB series Love Exceeds the Coastline they collaborated on. TVB executive deputy chairman, Dr. Norman Leung, made a special trip to visit them. Norman also hosted an eight table banquet at a hotel treating the cast and crew seafood and celebrated Ram Chiang and Cilla Lok's birthdays. The local residents were welcomed into the banquet as well.

Selena, Ruco and Lee Yee Man were rumored in a love triangle after shooting series, but Selena admitted to defeat. She said the rumor started because she randomly sat in Ruco's seat, but then she praised Ruco that he's clever and professional. On the other hand, Ruco was rather embarrassed and made it clear that it is impossible for him to develop a relationship with Selena or Lee Yee Man. He said: "It's me that is not good, I believe they can find better boyfriends."

Norman expressed he paid for the banquet all because of Selena's one comment. He said: "I made a special trip back to HK from Mainland. I've lived in Cheung Chau for 18 years, aside from this place being my ancestral hometown, Cheung Chau is my second home and gives me a good feeling. Earlier I heard Selena say she's shooting Cheung Chau, but never tried the fish balls and seafood here, so I volunteered to host this feast." Selena blushed when her colleagues all thanked her for the seafood feast, and felt the real person they should thank was Dr. Norman Leung.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More