Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bosco Wong responds to break up with teary eyes; Virgina Lok: He was unfaithful before

After the high profile announcement of the break up between Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu, ending their 8 year relationship, there has been continuous reports in the past few days. Myolie tries her best to hold in her emotional pain and numbs herself through work. As for Bosco, who has been in hiding for two days, finally appears in public yesterday afternoon at the airport. He responded to the break up in person for the first time.

Since the break up, Bosco did all he could to patch up the relationship, but unfortunately Myolie still decided to split and he has accepted it. Yesterday afternoon, Bosco appeared at the airport with his manager. He'll be flying back to Taiwan to continue shooting Bread Tree Woman for a month.

(Source: The Sun)

R - Reporter ; B - Bosco

R: Emotions recovered yet?

B: The same!

R: Did you know Ada Lin just came forward to explain she's not your third party?

B: I haven't seen the news in the last two days, and I'm actually really sorry. The break up is just between the two of us, but it seems like there are so many people involved, they're all so innocent, really sorry.

R: Myolie was crying during the interviews, like she hasn't gotten over it yet, will you pursue her again?

B: Talk about that later!

R: She was saying it like there was a third party?

B: (*Firmly shakes head*) No! I've been discussing with Myolie on how we can explain this situation. Earlier I already said everything on the radio interview, I'm not going to talk about it anymore.

R: Ms. Lok (Virgina) said she wants you two back together? And when she talked to you, you were crying, is it because of unhappiness or stagnation?

B: Hope so! It's normal to cry when breaking up!

R: Still have feelings for Myolie?

B: (*Sighs, silent for a moment*) I don't want to talk about it anymore, sorry.

R: At the TVB anniversary last year, Myolie said it's difficult to tolerate you? Will you change?

B: My personality is pretty hard to tolerate, but I'm improving each day.

R: What's your relationship with Ada Lin? Did you invite her out for drinking and eating?

B: I don't really know her. Aside from the 2-3 days of filming, we haven't met at all!

R: Its rumored you have a lot of girlfriends? Afraid this may damage your image?

B: I explained this before. I have consensus with Myolie, I will no longer talk about it anymore, sorry. Give us some space. Actually, after this incident, there has been a lot of speculations, I was already prepared for that. The situation should just come to an end now.

R: You once said Myolie is a marriage partner, it's a pity you two broke up?

B: (*Tries hard to hold in tears, voice with sobs*) I don't want to talk about it.

R: What does your mom think?

B: Nothing really, she understands me. But yesterday she took my car out and reporters followed her thinking it was me. She almost fell down. I hope you all can give her space.

R: Still keep in touch with Myolie?

B: We SMS to see how to handle the situation.

R: You, Raymond Lam and Ron Ng are all getting 'played' by the Mainland actresses?

B: I don't want to comment on other people's matters. It's just not like that!

R: Who called it quits?

B: I have consensus with Myolie, we will not talk about it. I hope you all understand.

R: Any more scenes with Ada Lin?

B: No, she's done with her parts. We will not have any more scenes together. This time, I'll be in Taiwan for a month.

R: Spend less time in Mainland to avoid gossips?

B: Talk about it later.

R: Contact Myolie when you get to Taiwan?

B: Give us some privacy to think!

Virgina Lok: Bosco was unfaithful 5 years ago

Virgina Lok is seen as a mother to the TVB artists. The day before, she expressed she contacted both Bosco and Myolie after the break up announcement. She said: "It's been two days, Bosco has probably recovered, he still have to move forward [in life]." She said before the two announced the break up, she could still persuade them and there was still hope, but after the announcement, it's been decided. "I understand how Myolie feels. If I was her mother, I would support her decision to break up too. She's a good girl that placed a lot of time into the relationship, waited so many years and there's still insecurity, she's unhappy, no matter how much love there is, she'll have to let go. Bosco said himself too, if he can't give her a sense of security, then he's wrong. It is my wish for them to be like Andy Hui and Sammi Cheng in the future."

When speaking of Bosco's many girlfriends? Virgina explained: "That's many years ago, definitely didn't happen within the last 4-5 years. Of course there is infidelity in young people. Since Myolie forgave him back then, I don't think their break up was due to that reason, otherwise it wouldn't be this painful now. (Bosco has a lot of girls around him, that's why Myolie doesn't feel secured?) Celebrity couples have much more pressure and challenges." She expressed she had already tried to help the two patch up the relationship several times, but they still ended in a break up. There's nothing left to do, but to accept the fact.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More