Friday, July 6, 2012

Raymond Lam isn't upset 'Chok Fung' gets used in many series as a spoof

Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma and Sharon Chan attended the promotional event for TVB new series Three Kingdoms RPG; large groups of fans went to support them. It was rumored because TVB has not reached an agreement with iCable on the broadcast rights for the summer Olympics, TVB decided to use this series to fight iCable. As one of the leads, Raymond said: "I haven't heard of the rumor, sometimes we shouldn't make the broadcast periods too complicated." He is not worried that this series will become a storage series because producer Lau Kar Ho left TVB. Raymond said: "I've accumulated a lot of experience during the filming process, other things, leave it for TVB to decide."

New series Witness Insecurity makes a spoof out of Raymond's nickname "Chok Fung". Raymond laughed: "All of the scriptwriters have really misplaced their kindness on me. Every series has my name in it, I really don't deserve their many kindnesses. I'm already satisfied enough to be able to shoot one series a year, unless these are also considered show money." Asked if he's upset? Raymond helplessly said: "I didn't watch it, actually there are a lot of names that could be used, thank you thank you. In fact, a lot of my seniors had 'chok looks' too, it's just I accidentally promoted the term."

Tavia Yeung continues to deny the rumors that she's cohabiting with rumored boyfriend Him Law. She stressed: "I have always been cohabiting with my mom in Tseung Kwan O. Earlier when I had dinner with Him, I learned he intends to move to the Tsueng Kwan O district, for the convenience of work." Tavia was teased that it's actually because its convenient for Him to go out with her, she said: "I know you all will try to relate the issue to us, but it's not just Him, a lot of artists moved to Tsueng Kwan O district too." Asked if she'll suggest Him to look at homes near her area? Tavia said: "I can't do it, its very troublesome for artists to buy and rent homes. I may even get the price jacked up by them. (Buy a home together?) Of course not."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More