Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hawick Lau has no plans for marriage yet

As much as they love each other, actor-turned-producer, Hawick Lau revealed that he and girlfriend, mainland star, Yang Mi have yet to plan on getting married.

According to QQ website, the actor, who sat down for an interview recently, expressed, "Yang Mi and I just want to work on our relationship at the moment. I am happy that she is by my side, and be the woman who understands me apart from my family."

The actor enthused, "We are not just a couple. She is also like a friend with whom I can talk to and share things with."

However, the actor also shared that dating the top actress is also a pressure, as their relationship is under the spotlight and vulnerable to public scrutiny.

"When we announced our relationship, it was so that everybody would give us their blessings. But then again, although we always get photographed wherever we go now, it's at least better to be able to date openly rather than the need to think of ways to hide when we were seeing each other in secret."

Meanwhile, his sophomore work as a producer, "Heading North" is currently in production in Shanghai.

Admitting that the success of his producing debut, "Sheng Xia Wan Qing Tian" pressured him to make a better drama, Hawick expressed, "I didn't really think of the results for the first one. I never imagined that it would end up being so successful. Right now, I have to take the ratings into consideration to some extent."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More