Thursday, July 18, 2013

Myolie Wu: "No Reserve" is my most challenging drama

Myolie Wu may have been in more than 40 dramas since her debut, but the actress admitted that her character in "No Reserve", also known as "Rosy Business III", is one of her most challenging roles yet, reported HK Channel.

The actress, who felt pressured to give her all to the third instalment of the already successful hit series, revealed that she suffered from mood swings and sleepless nights since playing an undercover spy named Chun Kei Sang.

The 33-year-old actress shared, "The drama's atmosphere is very heavy and dark. My character has to witness death of family members and friends while working as an undercover spy. It's hard to get into Kei Sang's state of mind and I have suffered from insomnia because of it."

However, Myolie added that despite of all that, she felt like her efforts paid off whenever she watches her playbacks and sometimes gets emotional when she is able to nail a scene in one take.

When asked about her plans after filming concludes, Myolie enthused, "I am taking a vacation after completing "No Reserve". I already have my flight booked. I am so excited! But I'll still be very busy afterwards, with projects already lining up in Beijing."

"Rosy Business III" is scheduled to be released in 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More