Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mandy Wong Wants A Family Before 35

TVB actress Mandy Wong expressed her wish to start a family before turning 35, and has only three years to achieve her goal!

As reported on HK Channel, the 31-year-old actress revealed that while she is still working on improving her acting skills and her career, her personal goals are still to become a wife and possibly a mother before 2017.

When asked if she has already found the man to spend her life with, the "L'Escargot" actress, who broke up with her boyfriend of four years before making her debut in showbiz, shared, "I used to find it hard to find the time and energy to meet prospective partners due to my busy schedule. I will always find excuses not to meet men that my friends want to introduce me to."

However, the actress admitted that she is more mature nowadays and understand that it is normal to meet guys and go out with them.

"But still, it is much harder for us artistes to meet new people outside work," the actress lamented.

When talking about her ideal husband, Mandy disclosed that she has no need for rich men as long as they are compatible with each other mentally, and preferably not from the entertainment industry.

On whether such man has appeared, Mandy enthused, "Not sure. But I have met someone who met all the requirements. We are still getting to know each other. But if I do date in the future, I will not deny it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More