Thursday, October 4, 2012

Otto Chan marries Law Lok Lam's daughter Tisha Law

TVB artist Law Lok Lam's daughter Tisha Law married former 'Mr. HK' Otto Chan yesterday. The couple dated over two years before deciding to tie the knot. At the evening wedding banquet many good friends from the industry attended, a very star-studded wedding.

At 11am, Otto hopped on an army car along with his groomsmen Matthew Ko and Johnson Lee to pick up the bride. As the army car was too high, the built Otto had to carry his bride to the army-wedding car. Matthew greatly praised that the bridesmaids were all very gentle, and only made Otto do a few sit-ups at the door. Otto expressed: "I know my wife is a big fan of Sammy Leung, so this morning I called him directly to ask him if he could confess my love for her on the TV show. I spent a lot of time doing this, so it didn't take long before the bridesmaids were willing to let me in through the door!"

Tisha's mother, Chan Bo Yee, expressed she thought of a lot of memories during the tea ceremony and felt very emotional. She said: "I instructed them using a stern voice, I hope as they enter a new stage in life, they could just live a two-person world. (Want grandchildren?) No, the world is too chaotic. Let them be more financially stabled first, but I already have 5 dogs at home."

The newly weds arrived at a hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui in the evening to hold their 48 table wedding banquet. Law Lok Lam's sister-in-law Connie Chan Bo Chu and her family along with many good friends from the industry attended - Kate Tsui, Wong Cho Lam and girlfriend Leanne Li, Sharon Chan, Aimee Chan, Jessie Shum, Jessica Hsuan, Q Bobo, Nancy Wu, Patrick Dunn, Queenie Chu, Eileen Cha, KK Cheung, Jamie Chik, Virgina Lok, John Chiang, Ben Wong, Amigo Chui, Derek Kwok, Michael Tao, etc.

By request from the guests, the newly wed kissed for the media and when they were cutting the wedding cake, they didn't forget to share a strawberry together. The bride Tisha expressed: "Today is so exciting, very happy, but my mom got very emotional during the tea ceremony. She started crying, but my father was very happy. My parents were so nervous they couldn't sleep last night, but I actually had a good night sleep all the way to morning. (Mom doesn't want any grand children?) Mommy has many dogs. We have the financial ability, but we hope to wait a little longer before making that consideration to have children. Live a two people world for now!" Otto reveals because of his work, he only has 7 days off. Initially they planned their honeymoon in Europe, but now they changed it to Samui Island (Thailand).

New father-in-law, Law Lok Lam, was in a great mood, going around greeting the guests. He expressed his wife prepared a lot of gold and a ring as a gift to the newly wed. When asked of his secret to maintaining a marriage, he expressed: "The key is to care about each other. You have to show tolerance for everything, just as long as he loves my daughter on my behalf will be enough. The most important is happiness. As for grandchildren, let them decide. I hope my son-in-law will be like me, just keep life simple, that's the best." Auntie Connie Chan reveals she gave them money gift, and wishes them to be just like her son Dexter Young, treat his wife well, be happy and happiness forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More