Friday, October 26, 2012

Gigi Wong: TVB Highly Disrespects "Green Leaf" Veteran Artists

Yesterday Gigi Wong was on a radio interview and groaned, "TVB is extremely disrespectful to the older artists (veterans). No matter how great their acting is, TVB will not mention them. That's why there are so many people leaving!" When asked if she has considered moving over to CTI? She said: "At least they treat the veterans like humans and artists. However, when we were discussing Divas In Distress, I found out I get to collaborate with Liza Wang and forgot about it! (You mind turning from a FaDan into a housewife?) All goddesses will get old eventually, I accumulated experience and for every age, I want to portray a role that matches my age."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More