Friday, October 12, 2012

Sheren Tang in Sweet Fortune, Boyfriend is "Talent God"

Last night Sheren Tang, Ella Koon, Liza Wang, Sire Ma, Hins Cheung Kevin Cheng and Jacky Jai attended the Watsons Health - Wellness & Beauty Awards 2012. Sheren appeared in a great mood since she was laughing all the time on cameras. When asked if she's currently in a relationship? Sheren expressed with a wide smile: "If you guys say so. (Still choosing?) I'm happy. (Is he a Westerner or from HK?) I can only say that I'm happy." When reporters suggested she should follow Cally Kwong's footstep and publicly announce she has a boyfriend nicknamed 'God of Homes', Sheren said: "Well then, I have to meet a 'Acting God' and a 'Talent God'."

Sheren reveals she's currently looking for a new manager, she said: "I'm not considering the money. Choosing a manager is like choosing a husband. I must get to know them, admire them and use time to develop a relationship. Don't treat me like a money tree." Then Sheren smiled sweetly: "Boyfriend is for me to throw tantrums on, and manager is used for complains."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More