Thursday, October 25, 2012

Raymond Wong No Intentions to be a TVB 'Son'

Yesterday Raymond Wong, Priscilla Wong and Whitney Hui attended the costume fitting of TVB new series Master . Understands (tentative). Raymond reveals he'll be shaving his head soon, "I'm very happy to be the lead actor again. (Will you sign a management contract with TVB because of this?) TVB had always been giving me opportunities. I will be focusing more on shooting TVB series, but I want to maintain this relationship for now." He expressed once he finishes shooting the two series he has on hand, he will be taking a break and go on vacation wit his family.

Priscilla Wong takes on a leading role once again, but can no longer use the 'newcomer' excuse, which puts greater pressure on her. When asked if she's afraid she may get a lot of gossips? She said: "I'm already prepared for these types of news. I hope to do better!" As for the rumor that she has Yu Wing Shan (head of the TVB Variety Shows department) backing her and is getting boycotted due to this. Priscilla said helplessly: "Can't help it. I'm just a small potato. Audience can remember me more if I have some sort of nickname. However, I have nobody backing me." She expressed earlier on her birthday, she had a crab fest celebration with the cast and crew of Heart Road GPS, which proves she's not being boycotted.

First time in a costume drama, Whitney Hui (2011 Miss HK second runner-up) expressed she does not mind having to hide her beauty because she plays a female constable in this series. She boasted that she has good Chinese and won't need a translator. She just has bad memory, so she has to copy down all her lines for it to absorb.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More