Friday, October 19, 2012

Chilam Cheung Admits He's Wrong, Apologizes to the PA


Earlier Chilam Cheung exploded on Weibo scolding the PA for causing so much confusion in the filming schedule, being illogical, disrespecting the artists and ruining the HK television industry. He asked the PA to quit and find another job. Since Chilam's comments were pretty extreme, Netizens criticized that he went overboard. The PA made mistakes, but that does not mean he has to get another job. Lately Chilam has already put his anger behind him, and yesterday he acknowledged his faults. He admitted he was too tense and stubborn. He's considered a passer-byer shooting at TVB, unlike the other artists who work all year round, therefore he has no right to complain.

Yesterday Chilam appeared at TVB city to continue shooting for Triumph in the Skies II. He revealed the crew is wrapping up on the shooting of the HK scenes. Also, he has already reflected on the way he acted and the shooting process will go a lot smoother from now on. Chilam frankly expressed he thought about it and now understands, "Perhaps I was too tense and stubborn, but actually it's none of my business, I'm just a passer-byer. An artist's life, half the time is waiting to get in position for the shoot, there's nothing unusual about that." Chilam expressed he has matured after this incident and is openly admitting that he was wrong. "I'm not someone who works long-term at TVB, therefore I have no right to complain. It should be said by people who are really working hard. I was wrong, it was my fault."

Chilam feels filming is a joyous process and the problems have already been resolved, so in the future it will be a lot more comforting and he can enjoy the process. He's grateful of all the behind-the-scenes crew, "As for my apology, I already treated everyone a meal at a restaurant. When we start shooting in England, we will have an even better meal." Chilam also exposed he invested 6 figures into his costume expenses, "Many times when I'm in a series, I use my own costumes, for myself and the audience, it's all good!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More