Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ella Koon Falls for TV Series, Positively Waiting for Another Opportunity

Recently Ella Koon signed with Warner Music, a member of HKRIA's Big 4 record labels. Also, her participation in TVB series Highs and Lows is currently broadcasting. It turns out, developing in both music and television was the right approach that led to better results. Unfortunately, due to Warner and TVB's relationship, this may be Ella's 'final' appearance in a TVB series. Ella faces this issue with a positive and energetic attitude. She had been through several crisis in the 8 years since she debuted, but she frankly expressed she will face everything with courage.

In the past, it was rumored she brings back different foreign nationality male friends to party at her house, which caused her to feel discouraged in the entertainment circle. She said: "At the time, I was really unhappy. I put in so much effort into my music, but I got nothing good in return. It had an impact on my individual character. At the time, many jobs canceled on me due to the negative reports, the endorsements got someone else to replace me, and of course my income dropped along with it. Back then, I collapsed from all those setbacks."

Fortunately after two months of down time, Ella was able to regain her self-confidence after her successful performance on TVB's music show The Voice for the English song Endless Love. Her performance was well acclaimed and people finally recognized her singing skills. Ella said: "The news reports finally said I had singing skills. It was then I began to understand I can no longer let things that I cannot control affect my emotions and feel unhappy about them. As long as I try my best and work hard, someone will appreciate it."

In Highs and Lows, Ella has a lot of action scenes, she said: "There are a lot of action scenes, I have to run and chase. I even had to open fire with a real gun, just the bullets were fake. Prior to shooting those scenes, I had training and I got a hang of it easily. Also, there are a lot of car chasing scenes, which got me very nervous. However, the whole process felt satisfying. I have fallen in love with television series." Although she doesn't know when she'll be able to shoot another series, Ella is confident the issues can be resolved and believed there is nothing impossible in this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More