Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Rainie Yang announces she's "marrying" Eason Chan

Yesterday Rainie Yang appeared in Hong Kong in a red dress. She announced loudly, "I'm getting married!" She said her 'husband' is Eason Chan, but it turns out she hopes to invite her idol Eason to be her guest performer.

Rainie held the press conference for her concert, Love Voyage World Tour in Hong Kong, which will be held at HK Coliseum on December 14th and 15th. As soon as she appeared on stage, she waved and shouted: "Today, I'm getting married! Just kidding! However, this news is even more exciting than marriage because holding a concert at HK Coliseum had always been my dream!" The concert tickets started selling yesterday and was sold out within an hour. Rainie expressed: "Although I've performed at HK Coliseum several times before, but I never had my own concert there. I've already been in the industry for 12 years, so this is very meaningful to me." She laughed and said there's a chance to add more shows.

Rainie expressed her company is not telling her who her guest performers will be, but she said: "I've always dreamed for Eason Chan to be my husband, slowly rising onto the stage and then give me a hug. Then on the second night, have Aaron Kwok bounce up to the stage and show off his muscles and then give me a hug from behind!" She expressed her concert costumes don't look sexy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More