Monday, October 22, 2012

Super Junior bundles up for winter in ‘High Cut’

Some of the Super Junior members took the time out of their busy schedules to participate in a new pictorial.

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Yesung and Kyuhyun spent their last photoshoot with leader Leeteuk before his enlistment for the latest issue of ‘High Cut‘. The concept of the photoshoot was a winter vacation, and the members showcased their usual energy. As the representative ‘variety idols’, they conducted the photoshoot through unending laughter, and had no problem with the outdoor look with outfits provided by Northface.

In the interview, Leeteuk said, “Before I enlist, I think I’m going to go around the broadcast stations and thank the PDs and writers that helped me so much.” On leaving his main MC spot on ‘Star King‘, he shared, “I just got to taste how it was to be an MC, and to be honest, I am a bit sad to be leaving.”


Leeteuk also talked about his plans for getting a girlfriend before enlisting as he commented, “It’s true that I tried hard to make a girlfriend. I tried to have one because I heard that a letter from a girlfriend was a big source of strength [while serving in the military], but others told me, ‘but you’re going to the army’. I’ll have to try to find one after I come back.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More