Thursday, October 18, 2012

Maggie Cheung denies being indecivise and think of going back to TVB

Yesterday the 'devil' boss of CTI, Ricky Wong, a pre-shooting ceremony for new series Hakka Women all the way in Dongguan, Guangzhou. The cast including Maggie Cheung, Prudence Liew, Savio Tsang and Poon Chan Leung attended. Lately, Ricky has been very upset with the government for delaying the issue of CTI's free-to-air TV license. Yesterday Ricky continued to express his anger, he said they have already been waiting 1022 days for the government to issue the license, and declared he has requested the legislative council (LegCo) to follow up on this matter. Maggie and Prudence urged everyone to have patience, Maggie said: "Time is require to start the TV station and the government issuing licenses is a process!" Prudence said: "There is no way [CTI] can't get it!"

Maggie just joined CTI and already started bashing TVB indirectly. She expressed her new boss is so warm, and has the script all ready before work starts. "Mr. Wong loves us dearly, making us all feel sorry. I will do my best! (TVB wasn't like that before?) Never had that, I wasn't that close with the executives! (There's no turning back for bashing TVB?) I'm not going to think about things too far into the future! Enjoying life and work now!" It's been many years since Prudence has been in a TV series, she also praised CTI for taking the production so seriously, as if it was a film. She will also sing the theme song and sub songs for this series.

It was rumored Maggie is being indecisive and thinking of going back to TVB, but Maggie denied, she said: "I saw the news online saying that I'm indecisive, but I haven't been thinking that much. I have faith in CTI, there are many series to shoot. (Rumored you secretly contacted TVB?) I cannot do that, that's immoral. I'm denying this rumor." Although she currently has a contract with CTI, but she still has her freedom. Technically, she can appear on other TV stations, but she cannot attend The Last Steep Ascent promotions for TVB? She said: "I understand I'm in an awkward position and I also understand producer Lee Tim Shing's difficulty. I don't think TVB is being sensitive, it is just business related company policies. Isn't it better with less work?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More