Sunday, October 14, 2012

Michelle Ye Treats Artists Badly, Raymond Lam Defends Her: She's Straightforward

Yesterday Raymond Lam, Chilam Cheung, Nnadia Chan, Bosco Wong, Linda Chung and Elanne Kong took part in TVB's Yan Oi Tong Charity 2012. Recently, Raymond has been in Mainland shooting a new drama produced by Michelle Ye. It was reported Michelle has been treating the artists badly and scolded them on Weibo. When Raymond heard this, he was shocked and said: "She treats the artists well! Perhaps because she's a straightforward person, and she's working behind-the-scenes too, its difficult. (Will you be like Michelle and establish a production company?) I think I can only consider that after my retirement, but I have been doing some business with a friend, we plan to launch some products during my concert, and will do a crossover will an American famous brand."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More