Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sharon Chan Does Not Mind Being Unmarried Mother

Yesterday Sharon Chan, Roger Kwok, Raymond Cho, Joyce Tang, Selena Li and Grace Wong attended the costume fitting of TVB new series Justice Arrogant Hero. This is the first time Sharon plays an unmarried mother, she'll have a 4 year old son in the series. She said: "I think the arrangement this time really fits. I have to go towards the 30+ ages in acting, so I don't mind playing mother roles. I accept my age, and there is no need to act like an adult. First, I have to recuperate my health and that won't be within this year. I accept being an unmarried mother too, if there was an accident, I want the baby. Modern women, as long as we're happy, there is no need to care about common customs and its not like we're doing something illegal. Of course, its best to be married first before having children."

When shooting Cousin, You Are Good, it was rumored Roger was acting like a big shot and changed the script. He expressed: "I did make small modifications, but cannot make too many. After all, the story has a big picture and randomly changing it would not be good. Actors must have personal integrity and a limit. (Will that displease others?) No, we're all just wondering why we still haven't had a dinner gathering yet. Perhaps there are too many singers and newcomers in the cast, it's hard to meet up again after filming ends."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More