Monday, October 1, 2012

Joey Yung implies celebrated Mid-Autumn Festival with boyfriend Wilfred Lau

Yesterday Joey Yung performed in the Macau SAR National Celebration Concert along with Raymond Lam, William Chan, Vincy Chan, Sherman Chung and Adason Lo. She did a 45 minute performance and had a duet with Raymond, as if it was her own individual concert. Once Joey saw the King of Chok (Raymond), she laughed: "I have rubber clothing on, you won't be able to electrocute me!"

When asked about Mid-Autumn Festival, Joey expressed she carried a little rabbit lantern up the mountain top and enjoyed the moon with family and friends. It had a childhood feeling, "My mom asked if I wanted a lantern, of course I took it! In the past, I thought it was really old-fashioned, but now I cherish it. It was so much fun! When we were walking up the mountain, I saw the lanterns before I saw the people, so it felt like I saw ghost."

It was said Mid-Autumn Festival is suppose to be a reunion between humans and the moon, Joey claimed: "I have a lot of meat on me!" Asked if her boyfriend Wilfred Lau spent the holiday with her too? She said: "My best friend was there." Wilfred gained 20 pounds earlier for the new series he's shooting, Joey was asked if she'll accompany him to lose weight? She laughed loudly: "He can handle it himself! But, he looks better with some fat!"

As for William, he arrived in Macau a few days ago for rehearsal, so he was only able to celebrate the holiday with his colleagues. Yesterday he was back in HK to have dinner with his family. When asked if he enjoyed the moon with girlfriend Charlene Choi? He said: "Ah Sa is filming in Mainland and I don't know where she is. Because the filming locations are always different, I won't be visiting her. " He denied that there are changes in their relationship, he just doesn't want to talk too much about it.

Wong Jing is starting a new film, the Young and Dangerous remake with Him Law as the lead actor. William said: "We shouldn't be comparing, rather we should be flourishing the market together. (Are you worried your body will be compared to Him's?) Since the appearance of the foreign A&F male models earlier, HK girls finally knows what a nice man's body is like, so if there must be comparisons, should compare with them. Actually I'm not purposely trying to get a built body, but I just like to be physical active."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More