Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Show Luo apologizes to Anthony Wong

After being insulted by self-professed Jay Chou fans, who described Show Luo's action of kissing his mother a form of "incest", Jay's godfather and Hong Kong actor Anthony Wong, asked on his microblog earlier last week, "Who is Show Luo?" which led to backlash from the singer's fans.

The actor later corrected his post by claiming to know Xiao Zhu (Show's nickname) but not the name "Show Luo" which did little to appease the fans.

At an endorsement event yesterday, Show expressed his apologies to the veteran actor twice, saying that "it is only normal that he does not know who I am. I have yet to act in any movies before." The 32-year-old added that he "hope that the fans will calm down."
He expressed that if his fans have been rude to the actor, "I will apologize to him on the fans' behalf."

Following Show's apology, Anthony wrote on his microblog yesterday claiming that he does not have fans, and does not need fans. "What I have are friends and everyone is on equal grounds, I don't need people worshipping me," the actor expressed.

In other related news, Show also sternly expressed that "everyone can scold me, point their middle fingers at me, but cannot attack my mother." The singer added that he only has his mother left and "if I can't even protect my mother, I'll be very disappointed."
In contrast to Show's agitated responses, his mother witty reply tickled the singer when she expressed that "if such a big fuss was made just because of a kiss, didn't these people get breastfed when they are younger?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More