Thursday, April 19, 2012

Jaycee Chan dating a 17-year-old?

Hong Kong actor Jaycee Chan, 29, was recently spotted leaving a club with a new beau called Nesha, who is believed to be a 17-year-old model of Paraguay decent.
He brought her home and Nesha was seen leaving his residence the next day, after spending more than 10 hours together. The flurried model was taken aback by the presence of reporters when she left the building, and maintained silence throughout their persistent probing.

Hours after Nesha's departure, when reporters caught up with Jaycee, the actor initially denied questions on his night spent with the model, but subsequently caved in when reporters pressed on and described Nesha's appearance.
He stammered slightly before replying, "I don't know if it's the same person. There are too many girls who have long hair."

Unable to deal with the media's barrage of questions, Jaycee changed his stance and started pleading with them instead.

"Please have mercy on me. I have to face my parents and I'm going to be in a lot of trouble. My mom is going to give me a scolding!" he expressed.
Clarifying on his night spent with the model, Jaycee stated that he was at the club with "Berlin Chen, Jeff, and Chinese singer Jason Zhang Jie".
He added, "If you'd stayed a little longer, you'd have seen more artistes leaving [after me]."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More