Wednesday, June 27, 2012

S.H.E. rock the stage at the Golden Melody Awards

Among the glitz of the the 23rd Golden Melody Awards, Taiwanese girl group S.H.E. stole the limelight at their first joint performance after member Selina Jen was burned in a filming incident.

The trio, who has focused on solo activities, kicked off their performance with Hebe Tien's 'Love', Ella Chen's 'Bad Girl' and Selina's 'Everyone Who Loves Me' before coming together to perform a remix of their hit 'SHERO+SUPER STAR'. Selina was visibly moved as she shed tears during her performance.

Fans of the group were also touched by the reunion, sharing that it was "so beautiful, (seeing) these three people simply moves me to tears."

After the performance, Selina commented that it was "extremely touching". She said, "Actually I was really nervous before coming on stage because it's been so long and I was starting the performance on my own. The more I waited the more jittery I got - I even got stomach pains during rehearsals because of nerves!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More