Sunday, June 17, 2012

Niki Chow working hard in Mainland, earns 40% from sold home, plans to buy mansion

Niki Chow and her sister Kathy Chow were guests at the opening ceremony of the restaurant VIEW62. Niki reveals she signed with a new company, which will be announced in July. Reporters teased, asking if she found a company that could make her the Big Sister? Niki said: "It's a big company, with connections both locally and in Mainland. I didn't consider if I can be Big Sister or not, just looking for new developments. I still maintain a good relationship with TVB. In the near future, my time will mostly be spent working in Mainland because the market is really good there." It was rumored Ada Choi's salary reaches 200k RMB per episode in Mainland. Niki admitted she doesn't get that number, but her salary isn't weak either. She's also grateful of shooting series with TVB, that has got her more opportunities. Niki said: "If I shoot a 30 episode series, I do get 7 figures, but sometimes it's more about the cast and crew, the salaries could be negotiated." Niki expressed her salary is enough to buy a home and become a homeowner again. She said: "I just sold my home and profited about 40%. Women should rely on themselves and not men. I'm just renting now, save up more and get back into the market at the end of the year. I like the HK$10million homes in HK Island."

Kathy likes going out to try different foods. Asked if she cooks for her boyfriend Julien? She said she's best at making wontons and beef noodles. Asked when she's going to get married? Kathy joked: "My boyfriend hasn't proposed yet, but I may have marriage phobia and have to go see the psychiatrist! Actually I don't want to say too much, afraid it might be too 'sensitive'. The more you ask, the more it won't happen. So, it's best not to mention it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More