Friday, June 29, 2012

Joel Chan attends event with girlfriend in matching rings, rumor marriage is near

Yesterday Joel Chan and his girlfriend Florinda Ho ('Gambling King' Stanley Ho's daughter) attended an event together as a couple. It was rumored that the couple are planning to get married. At 5pm, when the couple appeared at the LANDMARK MEN's summer party event, they were seen wearing matching golden Gucci rings. It was understood, Joel got the rings as a gift, he even got the rings prepared, looks like their 'good occasion' is really coming close!

When Joel was asked about the news regarding to his contract termination with TVB? He said: "I cannot reveal anything. TVB and I have a good relationship. (Earlier it was said you were frozen by TVB?) Actually since I started dating, there had been a lot of news and speculations. I'm already used to it and have consensus (with Florinda), we face everything positively. (Will you still be shooting series?) It is not convenient for me to say. (What are your work plans?) I have a stable and fix job, just doing what I like to do."

Florinda took initiative to clarify the rumors that her Gambling King father invested in helping them open a fashion design company. She said it is not true. Joel stressed they are financially independent: "After all, I currently have a job and income. I am living happily, enjoying work and enjoying my love life." When speaking of Joey Yung and Wilfred Lau's relationship, it was said the woman is superior to the man? Florinda said: "Actually a couple dating happily is enough. It is not necessary to care about what others think. There has to be some joy in life, so I support pursuing doing things that one enjoys. (It was said you're spending all on the man, are you unhappy?) No, basically whoever I'm with, unless he is wealthy, this question will arise."

Reporters later called Florinda again to ask about the 'good occasion' (marriage) coming near, she laughed loudly: "Don't be so sensitive. We are still young people. We're dating, so we try to match our accessories, that's it. (Engaged yet?) Not the right time yet."

Joel actually still has three years left in his contract with TVB, Virgina Lok admitted yesterday over the phone and expressed it's not a problem "He's still on break indefinitely."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More