Monday, June 25, 2012

Kate Tsui celebrates 33rd birthday with large group of fans


Yesterday Kate Tsui celebrated her 33rd birthday, on June 19th, with nearly 100 fans. Among the group of fans, the 2.5 and 5 year old young male fans wouldn't let Kate go. Filled with motherly love, Kate accompanied the two little fans until the end. She hugged, kiss and played with them, such a heartwarming scene!

As soon as the two little fans got to Kate's party, they ran straight to her side. The 5 year old gave her flowers and a birthday kiss, making Kate so happy she couldn't stop smiling. The younger 2.5 year old fan, just knew how to stay by her side and Kate gave him a hug. When the little fans got warmed up, they wouldn't let Kate go. Fans gave Kate a large pile of gifts and an Eiffel tower birthday cake!

When speaking of her birthday wish this year? Kate smiled: "I'm very old-fashioned! In fact, I'm pretty pleased with my current life now, so I hope for good health. This year I'm so happy, I finished guest performing at Raymond Lam's concert in the States, and took advantage of the time to stay behind too. I celebrated my birthday with a group of my old classmates and friends, such a memorable time!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More