Monday, December 3, 2012

Niki Chow Hopes to be in Series with Tavia & Kate Rather than Winning Awards

Yesterday Niki Chow attended LA PRAIRIE's fashion event and reveals she is currently busy shooting TVB new series A Change of Heart. She hopes to complete the series before Christmas and filming won't have to drag until next year. Who will she spend New Year's Eve countdown with this year? She smiled: "Spend it with all my fans. I have to work on Christmas and New Year's Eve. (Too dry?) I've been dry for a long time, everyone knows. I'm starting to get used to it, don't know if it's a good or bad thing. (Family rushing you?) They can't. (Your sister Kathy Chow said she's unwilling to be your matchmaker?) I like to do it myself, very stubborn. Also, I just switched to a new company and have many jobs next year. Relationships, leave it to fate."

A few days ago, Niki had a scene where she gets into the water, initially TVB arranged a stunts double to do the scene for her, but because the outcome didn't look good, so she eventually just did the scene herself. She said: "I was in the water for 4 to 5 hours, my hands were all swelled up. Luckily, the water wasn't that cold, but I don't know how to swim, so I just kept grabbing Bosco Wong, who was in the water with me."

When speaking of the TVB Awards, Niki was part of the nominations for TV Queen and My Favorite Character awards. Niki felt the nomination was just to give her face and she never thought of getting the awards: "Every award ceremony has their own game rules. Although they say its 'one person per vote', I have my fans' support, but I can't compare to Raymond Lam." As for her TV Queen pick? She said Michelle Yim, Tavia Yeung and Kate Tsui have all performed well: "If possible, I hope to be in a series with Tavia and Kate, it's better than giving the award to me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More