Friday, December 21, 2012

Aimee Chan Spent 10 Hours Picking Out a Loving Christmas Gift

TVB artists Aimee Chan, Tony Hung, Ruco Chan and Lin Xiawei took part in the costume fitting of new series Unrequited Love for Two Cities. Aimee expressed she already got a Christmas gift for boyfriend Moses Chan, but she groaned: "For his gift, I spent 10 hours at the shopping mall trying to pick something out for him. I bought something useful for my boyfriend. (Intimate product? Underwear?) No, it is a coffee-related gift." Yesterday was the start of the Winter Festival, asked if she's spending the holiday with Moses? She said: "He's working until very late at night. (Celebrate early?) I had a Christmas dinner with Auntie and Uncle earlier."

Ruco expressed they'll be heading over to Malaysia for outdoor filming, he said: "My role is a tourist living in Malaysia, but actually I'm a music producer." Ruco expressed the whole series is revolved around sunshine and the beaches, which is different from his past serious roles. He expressed his role is rather playboyish, "I will have a romantic storyline with Aimee, Lin Xiawei and Elaine Yiu." Elaine posted a photo from the costume fitting and expressed she plays a singer-songwriter in the series, her name is "Hong Yi Kiu", which is the same as her role "Ko Yi Kiu" in Bottled Passion, but this time her partner isn't Raymond Wong, but rather Ruco Chan.

This is Tony's debut TVB series, he said he's been working out to get some muscles, "Because I have to wear swim trunks. (You and Lin Xiawei are a couple in this series, afraid of rumors?) It is an honor to have rumors with her!" It was rumored Tony is in "Sandy Yu's Party" (TVB executive), asked if he's worried of gossips that he's depending on a high executive to get up top? He expressed: "I can only depend on my hard work to prove everything."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More