Sunday, December 2, 2012

Jack Wu Satisfied with 2 Daughters, Not Thinking of Trying for Boy

Jack Wu and his eldest daughter Jay Wu arrived at the hospital to pick up his wife June Chan and their newborn daughter. Jack smiled and said Jay has not been jealous of her new little sister and actually wanted to carry her. It was so cute. Jack said after their second daughter was born, many TVB artists sent SMS to congratulate him and some even visited his wife at the hospital. He reveals Virgina Lok also made a personal phone call to him, he said: "So heartwarming! Miss Lok told me to focus and work harder! I think TVB is different now, perhaps a new boss, new system. I feel somewhat flattered!"

When asked if his wife June and his two daughters would bully him together? Jack said: "I'm not afraid! Girls usually stick to their Daddy! But Jay is a young woman, my youngest daughter is a very young woman and my wife is a big woman! (Try for a boy?) I'm pleased with a family of four. Taking care of children is exhausting!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More