Thursday, December 6, 2012

Mandy Wong's Birthday on Dooms Day, No Friends Wants to Celebrate with Her

Rebecca Zhu and Mandy Wong attended TVB's celebration for the "December Birthdays" employees. Mandy will be turning 30 on December 21st, which is coincidentally Dooms Day. She laughed and said none of her friends are willing to spend the day with her, but she does hope something good will happen before Dooms Day. "This year I'm stepping into a new stage in life, turning 30. I hope I'll get a birthday gift at the anniversary awards and a turning point for myself as I develop further into the second half of my life."

Rebecca said she celebrated her 25th birthday with a group of friends at a karaoke a few days ago, and got several surprises. She got a leopard birthday cake, but didn't get any underwear of that style. She laughed and said she's very "heavy aftertaste". She also exposed she has a pursuer, and when asked what he did for her for her birthday? Rebecca smiled sweetly: "He didn't celebrate my birthday with me, but did give me a very heartwarming and useful gift. I'm very happy." She expressed they are still friends, and she needs more time to get to know him better. Her birthday wish is to make improvements in her acting and gain audience recognition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More