Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kenneth Ma Extremely Shocked: Thought Raymond Lam Would Win


There was a small episode when the TV King award was announced last night. When the MC said Wayne Lai was the winner, Kenneth Ma instantly had a shocked expression on his face. It appears he was extremely shocked, like he couldn't believe it. Netizens discussed Kenneth's reaction and supported that its normal for him to have such reaction. Some Netizens expressed they were just as shocked and praised Kenneth's cute and real reaction.

Yesterday Kenneth responded over the phone: "This year the one person per vote system, I thought Raymond Lam had the biggest chance. I was just about to get up and congratulate Raymond, but when they announced it was Wayne, I was shocked, like dead air. I feel sorry for Raymond too because he has so many fans and his chances were really high. Of course, Wayne deserved the award too."

The 'Best Deal' Kenneth was photographed by a magazine of him in the car with Rebecca Zhu. It was rumored they started dating. He denied: "That day we just finished watching SSSS ending and went out for a late night snack together. Adrian Chau was also in the car with us, just the magazine cunningly covered it. Rebecca Zhu is a good girl, but I just want to focus on work now." Rebecca also praised Kenneth is a good guy, but they are just colleagues. That day, there were others in the car as well.

The other night after Wayne finished the photo shoot for TVB Weekly, he celebrated his victory with fans. Yesterday Wayne started working on new series Transfer of Love Firm and had a special celebration. Wayne said: "I had leftovers when I got home that night. (How did your son react?) He's very cool, he just congratulated me on Weibo. (Kenneth Ma was very shocked when TV King was announced?) I was shocked too! (Get a pay raise after winning this award?) I hope so, it was rather low before, at least increase 20-30%."

There were doubts on the number of votes for TV King and Queen? Wayne said: "TVB hired a third party company to calculate the votes. It's very careful. No game has completely fair rules. This is the first time, there is room for improvement and we should all show understanding. (Some people were displeased by the TV King results, do you think they are Raymond's fans?) No, healthy competition." In regards to the 24 complaints that he won TV King? Wayne said: "I can't do anything. Everyone has someone they like. I won't feel unhappy, and I accept opinions."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More