Monday, December 3, 2012

Jessica Hsuan Comes Back from South Africa with Some Extra Pounds

Yesterday Jessica Hsuan attended a press conference for nowTV's new travel program Walter's World (紀好世界). She expressed she traveled to South Africa earlier and has came back with some extra pounds because she had a buffet every day, "During my trip, my figure was getting bigger. My 3 meals were at a buffet and I got to eat abalone, it was totally a luxurious trip." Asked if she had any affairs while she was there? Jessica laughed: "If I see anyone, I would just sit silently on the side." Jessica said she has been to South Africa's Cape Town 3 times and didn't buy diamonds, "I have been impulsive and purchased property there because the environment there is just beautiful. I didn't get photographed either since there aren't many Chinese there. However, it is honestly too far."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More