Thursday, December 13, 2012

Moses Chan & Wayne Lai Won't Fight Over Screen Time

Yesterday Moses Chan, Fala Chen, Wayne Lai, Christine Ng, Samantha Ko and Wu Fung attended TVB new series Transfer of Love Firm blessing ceremony. In the series, Samantha plays Wu Fung's young wife. Everyone teased Samantha asking her to kiss Wu Fung, it was a funny moment.

Moses was very happy to collaborate with Wayne again, he believes they have invisible chemistry. This time, the TV Kings are going to have many scenes opposite of each other, Moses laughed: "This is a good thing, with Wayne around, I'll have to concentrate on the series completely and thsi will help me do better. This type of pressure is healthy competition. Wayne is great, I will have to contribute more. (Are you worried there may be rumors that you and Wayne are fighting over the screen time?) No, we have similiar personalities. We are more inclined to the attitude of not thinking highly of anything, so we won't fight over screen time. But I will participate in the awards, entertaining level is high. Actually it's quite awkward, I currently have fame, and not in the situation where I'm pursuing fame. Wayne and I share the same interest; our interest is placed on acting."

For this series, Fala got a new short haircut, but it turns out she only got a trim and didn't actually get a real haircut. She is currently wearing a wig, "They suggested I get my hair cut short, but due to my advertising contract, I can't get the haircut."

Samantha said her role in the series develops true love with college professor, played by Wu Fung. They met because she was doing a memoir for him, and appreciated his accomplishments in literature. When asked if she accepts this type of cross-age love in real life? She said: "I personally like older men and can accept up to a 10 year age gap, but I haven't experienced it before. (Have you been pursued by older men?) Yes, he was over 40 years old. At the time, I was 19 participating in a modeling competition. He was one of the clients, and invited me to dinner. I didn't care about him and it ended there."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More