Saturday, December 8, 2012

Moses Chan 'Asian' TV King; Nancy Wu 'Asian' Best Supporting Actress

TVB artists Moses Chan and Nancy Wu were nominated for their roles in When Heaven Burns and Gloves Come Off at Singapore's 17th Asian Television Awards 2012. Moses won the 'Best Actor' award, while Nancy got the 'Best Supporting Actress' award. Yesterday the two were back at TVB City for a celebration. The two were still feeling happy and excited, Moses was even so happy he madly sprayed the champagne around.

Moses expressed after the award ceremony ended and he got back to HK, he had no time for rest. When asked if this has increased his confidence for the TVB Anniverary Awards? He modestly said: "Feeling normal! It's not important whether I get the award or not. (Got justice for When Heaven Burns?) Actually my performance wasn't that outstanding, it is because the script was written very well. This type of drama is very special. When Heaven Burns will have its own honor." When asked if how he'll be celebrating with girlfriend Aimee Chan? He said: "She's very happy for me. No need to celebrate. Her support is already helping me."

As for Nancy, who had already got the 'Best Supporting Actress' award in Malaysia, gets another one for the same mute/deaf role from Gloves Come Off. When asked if she has confidence to do a 'hat trick' and get the award for the third time at the TVB anniversary awards? She laughed: "I hope so! I have confidence! This is a very good summary of my 11 year acting career. (How has your boyfriend rewarded you?) He sent me a SMS to congratulate me. He's very happy for me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More