Thursday, December 13, 2012

Linda Chung has Her Eyes on a 1,500sqft Home

Yesterday Linda Chung, Lin Xiawei, Mandy Lieu, Jocelyn, Anthony and Rosemary appeared in Causeway Bay for Amé's www.shopame.com Online Shoe Store & Store Concept Asia Launch event. Linda becomes the creative director for the first time and designed two shoe styles. She said: "Since childhood, I loved drawing and after I entered the industry, I realized how great of an impact my image is."

She reveals she was offered 7 figures to take part in this event, she smiled and said it's a great Christmas gift. She did not hesitate to say her wish is to buy a 1,500sqft home. When asked if she'll be spending Christmas with rumored boyfriend Philip Ng? She took everyone around the bush: "In the past, I had Christmas parties, but this year I have to work!" Earlier Linda had pictures where her underwear was revealed, she said she did not know about it at the time. She frankly expressed she will be more careful next time: "I'm careless, too relaxed! (Wear something for protection?) Actually, I'm very lazy. My manager always reminds me to, but I forget. I just want to feel comfortable!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More