Monday, December 24, 2012

Raymond Lam & Kate Tsui Loaded with Jobs Despite Losing Awards

Raymond Lam and Kate Tsui were the hot favorites for TV King and Queen at the TVB Anniversary Awards 2012, but unfortunately lost to Wayne Lai and Tavia Yeung. Today on Christmas, each are busy with their own jobs. Kate just finished shooting the Lunar New Year film (I Love HK 2013) and will be busy from beginning to end of the coming year. A rare opportunity that she gets a day off, Kate tries to have the best of fun with her family and friends as they gather for a Christmas party. Tomorrow, she'll be going back to work in Beijing and will celebrate a White Christmas there while she's at it. Kate smiled and said its a memorable Christmas. Kate reveals her relatives trained since youth to become a "Big 2 Master", so she can

Although Kate lost the TV Queen award, she is still loaded with jobs and will have a prosperous year. When asked what Christmas gift she's getting herself as a reward? Kate said: "I've always wished to live with my family, in fact, what I want most is to buy a bigger house, so we can all live together. I am currently saving up for the down payment." Kate didn't get the TV Queen title, but compared to Tavia, she won the audience hearts, asked if she feels that's more important than the award? She said: "The speech I made on stage is from the bottom of my heart. I feel so warm knowing so many colleagues like me. I've gained a lot." Raymond and Kate's relationship is like 'aiya' siblings, does Kate feel its a pity that he didn't get the TV King award? She said: "Of course I feel disappointed, Ah Fung (Raymond) is a three-habitat artist, he handles all three areas of TV, film and music really well."

As for Raymond, he is shooting for a Mainland drama during the Christmas holidays, and will not be able to celebrate with his family. Raymond is also holding a concert in January, so aside from shooting series, he has to record songs and rehearse for the concert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More