Saturday, December 8, 2012

Jolin Tsai breaks down during MV filming

Taiwanese singer Jolin Tsai cried for eight hours straight while filming the music video for I, from her latest album MUSE. The song, which depicts her journey as an artiste from debut to superstar status, apparently struck a nerve within the 32-year-old.

One of the lyrics says, 'When the stage grows small one day, who will still be around? Could it be that I'm not good enough? Who will come and embrace me?'

Then there is the music video, which displays the raw feelings of a superstar behind all the glamour and glitz onstage.

To show her 'real side', Jolin will go bare-faced in the music video. While looking at herself in the clip afterward, she grimaced, 'When I watch female artistes removing their make-up on television shows, I always thought the most awkward part was the 'half-naked' face. Now I understand how that feels!'

The songstress is contemplating removing the track from the set list for her 'Myself' World Tour concert at the Taipei Arena later this month, as she is worried that she might break down again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More