Sunday, December 16, 2012

Raymond Lam, Kate Tsui & Kenneth Ma's Final Promotion Before TVB Awards

TVB Anniversary Awards 2012 will be held tomorrow night. Under an all-citizen voting system, among the TV King hot favorites Raymond Lam, Wayne Lai and Kenneth Ma, Raymond has the most fans and its probably a sure win for him, but he still actively goes for the last straw and promotes everywhere. He even openly said he's waiting for the award!

Today, Raymond, Kenneth and Kate Tsui attended the final referendum event before the TVB awards. At a glance, Raymond had a large group of fans, he openly said: "I've been nominated so many times in the past years. I've been on the top five since I was 20 something years old, and now I'm already over 30. I also hope to have something more practical. (Do you have confidence?) Yes! My colleagues and fans are very supportive too. I'm also very pleased with my production, it's a good timing!"

Raymond appeared with a blue sash around his shoulders, just like the pink one Kate Tsui had, that read: "Please vote for #8 Raymond Lam". On one hand he had a long bullhorn and on the other hand a poster asking for fans' support. He expressed he will not let go a single opportunity to get more votes, "I've been asking for votes whoever I see. Earlier I saw Eason Chan's mother, I said: 'Hello Auntie, I'm #8 Raymond Lam!' She said, 'What? I thought Raymond Lam was your real name?' She thought my name was '#8 Raymond Lam'!"

Kenneth expressed: "This is my final opportunity to pull in more votes for myself. (Netizens support you?) I heard too, I think they're saying 'HK Golden's Male God Attacks Raymond Lam'. TVB created this voting system just to make some noise, mission accomplished!" Although Raymond's fans were screaming loudly at the event, Kenneth said: "I'm feeling normal, the results are hard to predict. (TVB supports you, giving you chances to get more votes?) Many of our colleagues have work on hand, it's not special treatment."

Kate said: "I was working Macau last night and didn't get home until really late. This morning, I had to film really early, so didn't get much sleep, but once I hear fans screaming so loud, I'm all awake! (TVB giving you special treatment, give you the chance to promote?) It just so happens I'm free! The filming crew was willing to let me go, I'm still wearing my costume from the movie I'm filming now. Actually I want to ask, how come I'm the only girl here? I want more people around, better atmosphere! (Sure win for TV Queen?) No, there are a lot of factor. I haven't thought of my speech yet, whether if I win or lose, I still have to say something!"

TV Queen hot favorites, Kate and Tavia Yeung continue their battle. Kate expressed lately she's been asking for votes while she's filming on the set. She successfully got over 10 votes from the filming crew. It was understood Tavia's votes for the 'My Favorite TV Female Character' award has been abandoned, so if she loses the TV Queen award, then she'll leave empty handed, therefore she has to work very hard to get votes. She laughed and said she asked Virgina Lok and her family to vote for her. Also, she attended a Christmas event and made a cake on the spot. When asked if she'll give the cake to rumored boyfriend Him Law? She said: "He should give me one first. (What kind of Christmas gift you want from him?) What I'm afraid of most is I won't get a gift. The most important is I get a gift."

Artists Version - Who Do They Support?

Wayne Lai supporters: Michelle Yim, Maggie Siu, Moses Chan, Alice Chan, Chow Yun Fat

Kenneth Ma supporters: Linda Chung, Sharon Chan, Tavia Yeung, Damian Lau, Kevin Cheng, Wayne Lai

Raymond Lam supporters: Lin Xiawei, Karena Lam, Joe Ma, Michael Tse

Moses Chan supporters: Aimee Chan, Maggie Siu

Damian Lau supporters: Sheren Tang, Elena Kong

Aimee Chan supporters: Moses Chan, Maggie Siu

Kate Tsui supporters: Raymond Lam, Lin Xiawei, Donnie Yen, Michael Tse

Tavia Yeung supporters: Him Law, Kenneth Ma, Damian Lau, Sharon Chan, Myolie Wu, Chow Yun Fat, Michelle Yim, Alice Chan, Linda Chung, Fala Chen

Michelle Yim supporters: Maggie Siu, Aimee Chan, Bernice Liu

Myolie Wu supporters: Kevin Cheng, Chow Yun Fat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More