Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nancy Wu Hopes to Get Married in 4 Years

Now that her career is going so smoothly, TVB actress Nancy Wu revealed that she has been thinking of marriage.

According to Jayne Stars, the actress considers her current boyfriend, Patt Shum, to be good husband material, and plans to get wedded to him in four years.

"Many of my friends are already married and some even have kids running around. I am 31 years old and I believe it is the right time for marriage. I shouldn't be playing the fields anymore. What I want now is stability and security, and Patt is the one who can offer me both. Maybe a few years from now, let's say before I turn 35, we will be married."

Previously, Nancy's string of romances included actors Deep Ng and Kenneth Ma, both of whom she had to keep a low profile with. Patt Shum is an entrepreneur in the advertising industry, and is considered to be an 'outsider', which was why Nancy felt able to talk openly about her romance.

"In the past, I cannot disclose my dates, as we were both entertainers. What we did may affect each other. Whatever he did, the media will come after me for information, and vice versa. We spent most of our time trying to fly under the paparazzi's radars; we didn't even want to go out to eat."

To date, the two having been dating for close to six months. During her birthday, Patt gave her a self-painted oil portrait of her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More